The Poor Man's (or Woman's) Intrusion Detection System
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- Add comments to “dns” decision table
- “dns.decided” field should default to the last hit in “connections”.
- format table centered with the title.
- Extend DNS mechanism to incorporate anonymous (no DNS) connections.
- Daemonization mechanism to allow us to run as non-root.
- C++CMS creates socket as original user:group (typically root:root). Yet the
PID file is written as the requested user:group. This means that permissions
on the socket have to be handled outside of C++CMS or it needs some patchery.
- Tool to read JSON conf and supply values to “init” script.
- Some list filtering tools in the WUI to target actions on specific subsets
of DNS names