In preparation for more tools with differing config data needs I pulled in
my "Mini INI" crackers and some additional string utilities. The Config
class has been refactored to use them and the individual group parsers
refactored onto appropriate MiniINIgroup based classes.
* Add README.md
* Reorder Makefile
* Remove remarks that don't have any baring outside of here.
* Add INI based conig file for defining local networks and ignores.
* Break out data classes into their own module (needed for config).
* Break out string utilities into their own module.
* Remove "us" & "ignore" definitions from source.